Informal Education centres
Capacity building and improving academic performance of the 150 rural children in Gingee taluk at the 10th standard level. Provision information and career guidance.
- One day training on Self development and self confidences building and motivation
- One day Democracy and civil society participation,
- One Human rights and basic laws pertaining to children
- One environment awareness.
- Provision of information to students on educational institutions, scholarship possibilities and government schemes and programmes
- Career guidance to choose between options for study, available scholarships and loans, timings of application etc.
Provide short term employable skills training for 40 female and basic computer training for 30 children
- One year/six month Tailoring/sewing and embroidery training at Mel malayanur and Aniladi vilagee
- One year basic computer education at Gingee
Referring to suitable skills training centres or and to obtain scheme and programmes from the government and other institutions