Skip to content
- Equal access to quality services for survival, growth and development of infants, young children and their mothers.
- Empower adolescents to make informed decisions affecting their lives, developing life-skills, livelihood opportunities and self-reliance.
- Promote literacy, basic education and general knowledge.
- Promote children’s rights, and prevention of child abuse in any form.
- Awareness raising, capacity building of rights-holders and advocacy aimed at duty bears to comply with obligations that will alleviate poverty and ensure the wellbeing of everyone.
- Facilitate children with a quality education and protective learning environment and a child-friendly village.
- Work with every stake holder to promote the rights of the children in need of care and protection and children in conflict with law.
- Cross-cutting issues are gender equality, cultural understanding, environmental protection, and sustainable changes.